Try deep sea fishing with Starlight Fleet’s charters in Wildwood Crest, NJ. Catch big game fish and create unforgettable memories. Book now!
CAPE MAY DOLPHIN WATCHING FROM WILDWOOD CREST
- Juniors Ages 7-12
- Children 6 yrs and under (1 per each Full Paying Adult)
- Extra Children Ages 6 and under, in excess of 1 per adult
- Private Charter Up to 50 people
- Private Charter Up to 100 people
DOLPHIN WATCHING WILDWOOD NJ
Take time to treat you and your family to an educational and fun trip viewing the sea’s most intelligent mammals. Our dolphin friends swim and play just a short distance from the boat, and the Atlantic Star’s crew position the boat for the best possible view. Each trip is led by an experienced marine biologist and educator.
You’ll have access to our touch tank so everyone will experience Marine Life up close and personal, nothing like “hands-on” learning. Along the way, our naturalist will point out seabirds, sea turtles, and other wildlife as well as other interesting and historical sites.
The Atlantic Star begins our journey in Sunset Lake traveling through the Intercoastal Waterway to Jarvis Sound and out to the Atlantic through the Cape May Inlet, where looking left you see the seven mile beaches of the Wildwoods. As you look to the right, we see the Historic Island of Cape May where you’ll witness some of the most historical and spectacular sights including:
- Cape May Harbor – The second largest commercial fishing port on the East coast and home to the USCG’s only training center.
- The Sea Mist – A Bed & Breakfast known for its historic “widow’s walk.”
- Congress Hall – It was once known as “The Summer White House.”
- Cape May Point Light House – Newly built in 1859, more than 100 thousand visitors walk the 100 steps to the top of the lighthouse, participating in a century old rite of a visit to the Jersey Shore.
- Sunset Beach – Besides having unusually beautiful sunsets overlooking the water, Sunset Beach has the remains of the concrete ship “Atlantus”, Cape May Diamonds, and the summer evening Flag Ceremony.
- Marine mammal (dolphin or whale) sightings are guaranteed or you get your next trip for free!!
- There will be a galley on board, so bring extra money with you if you’d like to purchase some snacks or drinks!
- You are not permitted to bring your own food, drink or coolers on board, but juice, coffee and donuts are complimentary.
- Souvenirs and various items will also be available for purchase, from tee shirts, jewelry, toys, hats and sweatshirts to disposable cameras, field guides, lip balm and sunblock.
- 9:30am Complimentary Juice, Coffee & Pastry
- 12:30pm & 3:30pm Complimentary Hotdog
- 6:30pm Complimentary Pizza & Hotdog
The complimentary portion of the trip is closed as we venture out into the open waters. However, our galley will remain open throughout the trip for snacks, ice cream, soda, water, and adult beverage for purchase.
Now you can enjoy your voyage with Mudhen Brewing Company’s signature beers on The Starlight Fleet’s Atlantic Star, and the Starlight.